If you follow me on social media you saw the gorgrous photos of our last trip in April. If you have not visited Carmel it is an adorable European style town set on the stunning California coast. The weekend includes runs, running advice and clinics from Jeff and nutrition seminars and food tastings led by me. There are also breathtaking excursions and hikes each day.
The next 2-day retreat arrives on Thursday, November 16 and depart on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Various scenic routes in and around Carmel-by-the-Sea with Jeff Galloway and staff
- Jeff and Staff will explain how to set up the program to reach your goals: walking, running, hiking — for more stamina, motivation, while avoiding aches and pains.
- Special Nutrition clinics by Carissa Galloway RDN who will answer your questions about nutrition for fitness
- Morning run or walk through the beautiful hamlet of Carmel-by-the-Sea with Jeff and staff
- Learn about the heritage of running, stories of inspiration, humor and fun with Jeff
- In each session, Jeff and staff will answer your individual questions
- Personalized running/walking form evaluation by Jeff Galloway
- Special “problem solving” time after each session
- Priority email access afterward for any questions or clarifications with Jeff
- One of Jeff’s Books
- A commemorative achievement item
|8:00am||Coffee with Jeff Galloway at Lamplighter Inn — Galloway’s Home Base|
|9:00am||Scenic run in Carmel-by-the-Sea with and staff|
|10:00am||Continental breakfast at your hotel or inn|
|11:00am||Session 1: Exercise without pain|
|12:00pm||Session 2: “Great tasting healthy food: sampling and preparation” at Sunset Center|
|12:45pm||Lunch on your own|
|2:00pm||Nutrition knowledge from expert Registered Dietitian and TV host Carissa Galloway|
|3:00pm||Optional Fitness Activity
|6:00pm||Dinner on your own|
- How to improve endurance without pain
- How to gain control over motivation—proven ways to stay focused
- The ideal form for walking and running
- How to train for a 5K or 10K or 13.1 or Marathon
- Improving nutrition with good tasting food
- Nutritional changes for better health and performance
- How to burn fat without starving
There are more retreats in December of 2017 and then again in the early spring of 2018. I’d love to see you there!