Fall is almost here! Whether it’s back to school, pumpkin everything or football you’re excited for there’s plenty to look forward to around the corner. That could also mean busy school weeknights and fun weekend gatherings. I’m working with Butterball Farm to Family turkey to share a zesty recipe perfect for quick weeknight dinners or an easy appetizer for your next get-together.
What’s great about the Farm to Family products by Butterball is that the brand has a ‘no antibiotics ever’ policy and they’re the first turkey brand to launch products raised without antibiotics.
Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs
- 1 package Farm to Family by Butterball ground turkey
- ¾ cup panko
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions (scallions)
- ½ cup can crushed pineapple, juices drained
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce (any brand, you can use low sodium)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine Farm to Family by Butterball ground turkey, Panko, milk, eggs, ginger, garlic, green onions, pineapple, and teriyaki sauce.
- Stir until combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1¼ – 1½ inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto baking sheet and bake 25 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Garnish with green onion
- Serve on rice, lettuce wrap or as an appetizer.
If you want to make these as an appetizer I would recommend making the meatballs smaller. You would need to reduce the cooking time to 15-20 minutes until cooked through. I like to serve them with fresh pineapple on a skewer for a fun, flavorful bite.
You can see more about Farm to Family by Butterball in my recent visit to NBC 6 Miami.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.